Over the course of my single life in LA, I declared more than once that I was either cursed or cockblocked by the Universe.
Working in reality TV didn’t help.
The kookiest guy I ever saw walk through the “Blind Date” office was a guy who looked like Uncle Fester. And when I say looked like – I mean, he LOOKED like Uncle Fester. Bald head, black floor length gown and when he put a light bulb in his mouth, which he carried on him at all times, it lit up.
What some people will do for a shot of fame. Then I thought – hey wait a minute, maybe he has just as much trouble finding a girl as I do a guy. Who was I to judge? I did everything I could to find a guy in LA and I came up empty… maybe Blind Date was Uncle Fester’s last resort.
I found comfort in knowing that. Is that totally pathetic?
3 Comments to “Blind Date and Uncle Fester?”
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait