Oh snap. Way to go ABC! I sometimes underestimate them, but their ability to manipulate emotions is a revelation.
If you saw last’s night episode of The Bachelorette, it means you were able to stay away and not die of boredom. I wrote a review about it which I’ll post in a bit, but if you want to know THE MOST EXCITING OF THE ENTIRE SHOW… keep reading. I’ll tell ya.
In the teaser for next week’s show, Chris Harrison knocks on Ashley’s door and informs the wounded bird that her boy, Bentley is back. Not only is he back, he flew all the way to Thailand to see her and he’s in the same hotel right now!
You could see Ashley’s heart visibly pounding out of her less than endowed chest.
So, what does this mean? Is he coming back on the show? Did he just forget his hairbrush? What?!
I guess we’ll all just have to wait until next week.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait