Yay! The Bachelorette is finally over! Ali got her man!
I do have to say that I respect Ali for dumping Chris in private, the day before the Rose Ceremony. That was a class act.
Kudos, Ali. (And I don’t mean the kind you can eat.)
You know what this means, don’t you???
It means that the PURE HOTNESS that is CHRIS N. might be THE NEXT BACHELOR!!!!! FINALLY!!! A BACHELOR THAT ISN’T A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG!!! I’ve made a little photo essay of him, lest you don’t think he is the hunkiest hunk in (reality) TV land.
Cue the sexytime music.
- Let me take off my shirt and tell you about myself.
- I’m a Sagittarius, Vegetarian and I Love Puppies.
- I Also Love Cuddling, Bubble Baths and “The Notebook.”
- I’m Here For Your Pleasure, Ladies. Try Me.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait