Welp, I know what I’ll be doing this summer. Just look at all of these reality TV shows! LOVE!!
Here’s the full release schedule for you (Thank you, Reality Nation, for the list!)
- Secret Millionaire - ABC, June 3, Sundays at 8 – WARNING: YOU WILL CRY!!
- Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition - ABC, June 3, Sundays at 9 - SEE ABOVE
- Ice Road Truckers - History Channel, June 3, Sundays at 9
- Hell’s Kitchen 10 – Fox, June 4, Mondays and Tuesdays at 8
- Masterchef – Fox, June 4, Mondays and Tuesdays at 9
- The Real Housewives of New York City – Bravo, June 4, Mondays at 9 – IT HASN’T BEEN THE SAME SINCE BETHENNY BAILED
Way to go, Bachelor Pad!!
In a fun, new twist, ABC is now casting NEVER BEFORE SEEN ladies and gents to throw in the mix (re: the lion’s den!) with former Bachelor and Bachelorette cast memebers for the next season of Bachelor Pad!
This should be interesting. (And, as always, produce the most dramatic rose ceremonies ever.)
Not only will Bachelor and Bachelorette old timers be totally pissed having compete against newbies, you know there will be serious drama between the two camps, major scandals, and high octane hot tub hook up action.
That said… if you think you have what it takes to battle it out against the Vienna’s and Courtney’s of the world… APPLY HERE!!
I knew we hadn’t seen the last of William, the least funny man in all of the USA and parts of Thailand. After getting booted by Ashely and crying to the camera that he had “nuthin’ left to go home to” except his lucrative career as a cell phone salesman, the dimpled cutie score a spot on Season Two of The Bachelor Pad.
Meet the rest of the cast… after the jump!
Meet the 18 contestants set to lay it all on the line.
GIA ALLEMAND of “The Bachelor” Season 14 with Jake Pavelka.
Why she’ll win: She’s hot.
HOLLY DURST (“The Bachelor” Season 12, Matt Grant)
Don’t remember her, sorry.
VIENNA GIRARDI (“The Bachelor” Season 14, Jake Pavelka)
She’s dating Kasey, who spends his days guarding and protecting her fake boobs.
JACKIE GORDON (“The Bachelor” Season 15, Brad Womack)
Wouldn’t it be nice to see a nice Jewish girl find love somewhere other than J-Date?
MICHELLE MONEY (“The Bachelor” Season 15, Brad Womack)
ELLA NOLAN (“The Bachelor” Season 14, Jake Pavelka)
ERICA ROSE (“The Bachelor” Season 9, Lorenzo Borghese)
MELISSA SCHREIBER (“The Bachelor” Season 15, Brad Womack)
ALLI TRAVIS (“The Bachelor” Season 15, Brad Womack)
Now… The Dudes
GRAHAM BUNN (“The Bachelorette” Season 4, DeAnna Pappas)
Graham is known as the hot heartbreaker from DeAnna’s season who didn’t reciprocate her feelings for him.
KIRK DEWINDT (“The Bachelorette” Season 6, Ali Fedotowski)
Kirky! He was so cute with his rippled abs and Midwestern accent.
KASEY KAHL (“The Bachelorette” Season 6, Ali Fedotowski)
Oh boy. That voice of his… man.
JAKE PAVELKA (“The Bachelor” Season 14)
Really, Jake? Really?
JUSTIN “RATED-R” REGO (“The Bachelorette” Season 6, Ali Fedotowski)
Maybe he’ll break his other leg this time.
MICHAEL STAGLIANO (“The Bachelorette” Season 5, Jillian Harris)
Two more “mystery men” from this current season of The Bachelorette will be announced later this summer. I hope it’s Chris Harrison!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait