I know when you think of a Reality-Show-Casting-Director-Turned-Writer, STYLISH is the first word that comes to mind. Let me just say, it’s true. I am… for a girl who spends most days writing from home in her pajamas.
So much so, the fabulous HGTV Design Star winner Emily Henderson (and her team of goddessess Lana and Linsday), asked me to write a piece for her kick-ass, uh-may-zing, 238-page Holiday Guide, which is available RIGHT NOW, starting today.
It’s a thick, juicy guide to help gift givers of navigate the murky waters of What-The-Hell-Do-I-Get-My-In-Laws Lake?
My piece is about how to craftily gift and re-gift inexpensive DIY presents that look pricy… for those special people in your life that you’d rather regal with a big, steamy lump of coal.
PS. Thank you Linz Loves You… for letting me temporarily borrow your beautiful Bitchlorette font for my site without asking first. :) I like to match. That’s why I’m so STYLISH.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait