No surprise here. Reality TV shows should not make it so hard to apply!
X Factor USA auditions have been extended an additional 21 days. I’m sure this decision was made after the X Factor Casting Director looked up and saw that NO ONE had auditioned for the show because the software they’re using sucks! I mean, who wants to endure the wrath of an angry Simon Cowell!?
This is very good news for all you hopefuls out there. Get to it! And Good Luck!
To every X Factor reality tv hopeful who waited until the last minute to apply – get on it!.
The X Factor USA Season Two deadline is tomorrow, April 27, and it may take you that long to get your audition done… if you start right now. No, not because you’re slow – but because the software you are forced to audition with on the X Factor USA auditioning site is, well, simply atrocious.
I spent five hours last night with a friend on her X Factor USA audition. One hour was spent coaching her on the actual audition, the other four were spent trying to get the stupid site to work!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait