We met at another Bachelor function,” Wright told People. “It’s long distance so we’re on the phone and iChatting a lot.
“I found the love of my life in Peyton,” Lambton told Life & Style. “We are so incredibly happy together. She was worth the wait.”
Wright, a 28-year-old from Dallas, TX who was a bachelorette on Andy Baldwin‘s (WHO?!) edition and also swapped major spit on the Bachelor Pad last summer. Lambton is 34 and still hot.
They began dating last fall but did not confirm they were in a committed relationship until that dude with the mask revealed his true identity.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait