How Can I Learn From Reality TV Rejection?
No, that’s not a typo – an SAQ is a Should Ask Question. Unlike an FAQ, an SAQ is a question you SHOULD be asking, but might not know to ask. So, instead of asking Why Did I Get Rejected?, you SHOULD be asking: What Can I Do To NOT Get Rejected In The Future?
Check out more helpful videos on my YouTube Channel!
One Comment to “How Can I Learn From Reality TV Rejection?”
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait