For our northern neighbors who feel left out watching the Big Brother 14 team trot around a track in a fake horse costume trying yank off a competitors tail on last night’s episode – you’re in luck!
You too, can apply and audition for Big Brother Canada, and get the chance and reality TV fame and fortune! And you can do it SOON!
Here’s what I know:
The series is slated to premiere February 18, 2013 on Slice TV. BTW: What is the US equivalent to this network? I’m curious, and clearly not Canadian. :( Anyone?
So now begins the quest to find the perfect houseguests to hole up for a month or two, eh?
Casting and auditions will take place from July 2012 to January 2013, which is a REALLY LONG TIME to take to find peeps, so they are taking this very seriously!
With that said, MARK YOUR CALENDARS with these very important dates:
- August 10th – Online casting submissions begin. Dust off your video cameras and get ready to rock the Big Brother Canada Casting Director’s world after you check out my YouTube channel with a ton of helpful hints and tricks on how to ACE your audition
- September 24 – The cross-country audition tour begins. For those of you who prefer Open Calls, this is your chance to shine. I’m assuming the Big Brother bus will hit every big town in Canada, so check back for when and where. And watch this VERY helpful video on how to ACE your open call!
Good luck, hopefuls! I’m always here to help if you have any questions!
One Comment to “How to Apply and Audition for Big Brother Canada”
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait