The first: Married with Parents (as in – the opposite of Married with Children starring Modern Family’s Ed O’Neil).
The second: 30 Something Grandma’s (as in – the MOST AMAZING CONCEPT FOR A SHOW EVER!)
Here are the deets. Go forth and make yourself famous.
#1: The Casting Firm and a Major Cable Network are now casting families with MARRIED COUPLES and THEIR PARENTS currently living in the same house.
• Are you parents who’ve taken in your married son or daughter and their spouse due to unique circumstances?
• Are you a newlywed couple still living under your parent’s roof that either loves living at home OR can’t wait to get out of your current living situation?
• Parents; have you moved in with your son or daughter’s family and find it challenging living under their roof with their rules?
Whatever the situation may be, if you find yourself residing in the same house with your spouse AND your parents, then we want to hear from you! This is a chance to share your unique story with America!
If you or someone you know has a big personality and great story, EMAIL US RIGHT AWAY! Include family photos along with the names and ages of each family member living at home, as well as a brief description of the family dynamic.
Write “Family Project” along with your last name and the city and state that you reside in the subject line of your email, and make sure to include a CONTACT NUMBER with your submission.
***Families will be compensated for their time. All participants must be legal US residents.
#2 The Casting Firm and a Major Cable Network are conducting a nationwide search for mothers in their 30’s….who have a grandchild!
Seeking young grandmothers for a starring role in the brand new series “30 Something Grandmas”. The show will showcase the stories of extraordinary women whose lives have been changed by
the unexpected arrival of a new family member and the even more surprising title of “Grandma”!
Are you in your 30’s and your son or daughter is expecting a baby, or already has one?
Is your teen son or daughter far too young to be having a child and making you a grandmother in your early thirties?
Is your son or daughter and grandchild living at home with you, and how do you make your family dynamic work?
This is a chance to share your unique story with America! If you or someone you know would be a great fit, email The Casting Firm right away! Include family photos, names, ages, and let us know why you’d like to share your story.
Write “3O SOMETHING” in the subject line along with your Last Name, and City and State that you reside in. Please make sure to include a CONTACT NUMBER with your submission as well so we can follow up.
***Selected families will be compensated. All participants must be legal US residents.
To find out more about the Casting Firm visit: www.TheCastingFirm.com
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait