Okay, so you’ve just filmed the most amazing Amazing Race audition video ever. Or, maybe you just sung your heart out for the next season of The Voice. Or, maybe the reason you skipped work or school today and ran around with your Flipcam like a crazy person was for Survivor, Big Brother, or the The Bachelorette.
Now, the moment of truth has arrived. It’s time to submit!
STOP! Before you hit that submit button and put your fate in a reality TV casting directors hands, take a day to sit on it. You’ve been all up your audition video’s business for quite a while and you need a little perspective. You need to sit back and ask yourself – is this the best my video is going to be?
Remember, just because it took you hours or days to film, doesn’t mean it’s winning an Oscar (or winning over the casting director). Watch my video for more tips and tricks on what to do BEFORE you hit submit on your reality television application video.
Visit my Youtube page for more helpful vids!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait