I am always curious to know what sort of burning questions, comments, concerns, worries and rants reality tv hopefuls have about the casting and audition process. Having been on both sides, I know how you feel. It’s both agonizing and awe inspiring. And it sucks that you’re never quite sure WTF! is going on at any given time.
Since I have been on both sides, and the side you’re on is WAY MORE FRUSTRATING IN TERMS OF GETTING Qs ANSWERED, I wanted to open up my blog for whatever burning questions you might have. I’m sure I’ll turn this into a webinar in the coming weeks, but for now I thought I’d keep in on the page. (I actually really could use a good hair blow out and can’t fathom getting in front of my webcam right now. Yes, living in L.A. makes you vain.)
So… Ask away! Ask me anything!
(About reality TV, casting and auditioning… that is!!! Not like, my bra size.)
Post your Qs in comments and I’ll answer in a few days!
Until then, the scribe has spoken… :)
8 Comments to “Reality TV Burning Questions: Answered”
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait