It’s a slow news day. Actually, everyday is a slow news day, because I actively choose to not watch the news. Especially local news. According to them, everything is trying to kill you and your favorite sports team never wins. So, instead of writing about trivial things like the economy, I want to take today’s blog to a much deeper level. I want to take it to a time and place most of the people reading this can relate to: The 80′s.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait