I started The Bitchlorette blog in 2010 as a way to share my knowledge and expertise on all things reality TV.
As a reality television casting director who’s been in the biz for ten years, I have extensive experience under my belt on lots of different types of shows – competition, dating, game shows, wedding, animals, etc. I know tons of things about the inner workings of reality TV that seem so “no duh” to me after all these years, but it surprises and delights me when I share one of these tidbits of insight with someone who wants to get on TV and they are like: “WOW! I had no idea THAT’S how to do it!”
I know I’m not curing diseases or solving world hunger, but my career in reality TV has been highly fulfilling, especially when I get to help make people’s dreams come true. And I am very happy and proud to tell you all that I’ve written a book about it – and it’s FINALLY available on Amazon!
In fact, it’s a #1 BEST SELLER!!!!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait