This just in: ‘Teen Mom’ star Amber Portwood was sentenced to prison Tuesday after getting in a whole heap of legal trouble, including felony drug charges, dropping out of rehab, and lying about a failed urine test.
Portwood was first arrested on felony domestic violence charges in November 2010 because of incidents seen on her show — where she was shown shoving, punching, slapping and choking her boyfriend, Gary Shirley.
Wow. Just wow.
While it was probably a very good thing that MTV captured footage this girl going nuts on her boyfriend so it could be used against her in a court of law at a later time, why didn’t the crew step in and help??
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait