Look Ma, no buffering!
Dying to see my 20/20 interviews back to back? Well, here’s your chance. I’m not one for shamelessly plugging all the press I’ve been getting lately, but I will unabashedly promote my mad WordPress skills. Yes, I actually figured out how to upload videos and audio onto my Press Love section of my blog. I wouldn’t want all that hard work to go unnoticed, so check it out… and if it tickles your fancy, watch me chat it up with some media folks about all things reality TV.
I got on the phone with E! Online’s very own Answer Bitch (a.k.a Leslie Gornstein) the other day to discuss reality TV salaries and what, if anything, is cause for a pay bump – like bringing the drama and getting arrested and such. Sadly, there isn’t an equation where a girl-on-girl kiss = an extra $10K a season, or a night in jail = a book deal!
But can you just imagine what people would do if there was!?
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait