Funny post from my homies at Reality Nation.
Here’s my two cents: from a Casting Director’s POV, simply casting the second place winner from the previous season is an easy breezy way to get the job done – and have a built in fan base. I think in the past it worked for a while. But how many second place winners can you keep choosing before you get to the bottom of the wine barrel?
Keep reading to see if you’re ripe and ready to be the next Bachelor or Bachelorette.. and find out how to apply!
After weeks of whittling down future fiancés from 25 to two, Ashley Hebert must now decide between two very different bachelors.
And it’s a tough choice. Ben is a charming Californian winemaker with a full head of marvelous hair and a brawny build. JP is a lanky New York construction manager with a sexy buzz cut and fragile heart. While it’s true Ashley can only pick one strapping young buck to start her life with, we thought it would be fun to see what both weddings would look like.
Keep reading to see hastily thrown together vision boards!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait