Spoofing reality TV is an art and Ben Stiller, Ken Marino, and even former Bachelor Jake Pavelka are true Monets.
Take a look at what is bound to be a huge hit, the new “show” Burning Love:
Reality Nation had this to say: At first look, Burning Love looks like your typical wacked out dating show. There’s the cocky bachelor, the creepy host, the slutty contestants, the old one. Then you notice some familiar faces like Ben Stiller, Kristen Bell and Adam Scott.
Produced by Ben Stiller, other faces you might recognize are Stiller’s wife Christine Taylor, Michael Ian Black and Ken Marino as the bachelor. Former Bachelor Jake Pavelka even makes a cameo.
Burning Love debuts June 4 on Yahoo!, so be on the lookout. You can also follow Marino’s character on Twitter.
Um, I’m so watching this. Are you?
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait