Why does every episode of “The Bachelor” have the most dramatic rose ceremony ever?
Unless someone poops on the floor ala “Flava of Love,” the most dramatic things happening at these rose ceremonies are the number of times the camera cuts back and forth between Jake and his harem’s stressed out faces. I’m surprised no one has turned that into a drinking game yet.
I know I said I wasn’t going to wax on, wax off about reality shows, but since I am completely addicted to “The Bachelor” and I did help cast one season, I just had to share my thoughts.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait