WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO ON REALITY TV?
Is if for the money? The fame? Love? A new kitchen? People have their reasons. And so do I. Watch this video to find out WHY I WENT ON WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE… the answer might surprise you.
And yes, I did win some money.
Whether you are dying to get on Big Brother Canada (which a lot of my loyal visitors are!), want to be the next JWoww on your own version of Jersey Shore, have a talent like singing and realize that alone isn’t enough to get you cast on American Idol/X Factor/The Voice, or have no idea what show you want to be on and could use a book that tells you exactly where to start your search, I’d really love it if you checked out my new book Me On TV: The First Ever Kick-Ass Guide To Get You On Any Reality Show.
CLICK HERE for a free LOOK INSIDE courtesy of Amazon and kick the tires a bit before you decide. I’m really proud of it and know you’ll not only gain insight into this wacky world, but the confidence to thrive in it!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait