America’s Official Douche Bag Haberdashery wants nothing to do with Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino.
The preppy, overpriced retailer is so opposed to The Situation donning the A&C logo, that they’ve proposed to pay him NOT to wear their clothes.
Well, this is just the pot calling the kettle black, if you ask me. Abercrombie & Fitch released a statement saying that their “association” with the Jersey Shore star “is contrary to the aspirational nature of our brand, and may be distressing to many of our fans.”
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait