Every Monday I get together with a gaggle of girls (and my very patient husband) for Bachelor Monday at my place.
It’s become a tradition: we pop popcorn – and occasionally champagne – and watch with baited breath as Ben Flanjik douches up my flat screen for two excruciating hours of reality television. Every week I promise myself this will be the last week I put myself through his awful hair and man whore ways.
You could start a drinking game with how often he licks his lips before he goes in for a kill.
Dork used to be the only word that truly summed this guy up. Now I can’t even describe him. He’s just that bad. Luckily, I don’t have to.
After every episode, I click on my computer and head over to www.NotesFromAHack.com, where a guy “named” Irwin Handleman – a self proclaimed Bachelor-ologist – puts in words the feelings I cannot.
Irwin is now the sole reason I watch the Bachelor. His play by play is hilarious.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait