MTV‘s smartest move in unscripted reality programming as of late has been jerking tears out of me for weeks.
The Buried Life, a show about four hot Canadians checking stuff off their bucket list, is stellar. It has heart, humor and funny accents. If Mayberry had a gang problem, it would be these guys – they’re polite, charming and you know they can fish.
It’s truly a breath of fresh air for me, who gets hives flipping back and for the between American Idol and yet another Teen Mom fighting with her baby daddy.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait