MTV‘s smartest move in unscripted reality programming as of late has been jerking tears out of me for weeks.
The Buried Life, a show about four hot Canadians checking stuff off their bucket list, is stellar. It has heart, humor and funny accents. If Mayberry had a gang problem, it would be these guys – they’re polite, charming and you know they can fish.
It’s truly a breath of fresh air for me, who gets hives flipping back and for the between American Idol and yet another Teen Mom fighting with her baby daddy.
Why does every episode of “The Bachelor” have the most dramatic rose ceremony ever?
Unless someone poops on the floor ala “Flava of Love,” the most dramatic things happening at these rose ceremonies are the number of times the camera cuts back and forth between Jake and his harem’s stressed out faces. I’m surprised no one has turned that into a drinking game yet.
I know I said I wasn’t going to wax on, wax off about reality shows, but since I am completely addicted to “The Bachelor” and I did help cast one season, I just had to share my thoughts.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait