Hate to be the bearer of bad news when it comes to reality tv casting advice, but Casting Directors DO NOT like giving out their phone numbers! So… if you’ve recently applied, auditioned or open call’ed your ass off and are waiting for that call — it’s most likely gonna come from a BLOCKED or UNKNOWN number.
Pick. It. Up.
And watch this video:
PS – Sorry for the stretched video – it’ll get fixed eventually, but I wanted to get this up!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait