In the wacky world of reality TV, you just never know what shows might fit your situation. Case and point, my dear friend Jill just sent me this posting for a new show she’s working on. If you’re living in an awkward situation with a former sweetie, here’s your chance to get out of it!
CASTING COUPLES WHO ARE SEPARATED, DIVORCING OR DIVORCED AND STILL LIVING TOGETHER!
Are you or someone you know in a living situation because financially it’s too hard to go it alone? We’re casting people who are separated, getting a divorce or divorced and still living with their ex. Have you dreamt of pursuing a goal such as as performing, singing, dancing, cooking, changing careers or starting your own business, but you’re held back because of financial obligations with your divorce?
Do you want to move on with your life and your goals, but you can’t because of your ties and living arrangements with your ex? We can help!
This is a very thoughtful show for a major news network. Is it hard to move forward when you’re still trying to pay a mortgage or get out from being underwater on your payments? Are you stuck in a rental situation you can’t afford on your own? We want to hear everyone’s stories and help the people move forward in their lives and their goals.
Please feel free to e-mail this or share this with your friends or family members. This is a wonderful show that will explore the current state of relationships in this hard hit economy.
Please e-mail me here or at email@example.com
Summer not only marks the season for a boatload of new reality TV shows to begin airing, it’s also high season for reality TV open calls for shows looking to air come Fall!
So, if you want to make THIS THE YEAR THAT YOU GET CAST ON THE REALITY TELEVISION SHOW OF YOUR DREAMS… take a look at this video for some helpful hints on HOW TO ACE YOUR OPEN CALL!
1. DON’T BABBLE (Check out this video for more on that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuDn1CNiuVU&feature=plcp)
2. FILL OUT YOUR APP AT HOME (Sign up for my FREE FIVE DAY COURSE at http://howdoigetonarealityshow.com/ to get info on how make your application ROCK!)
3. STAND IN BETWEEN TWO DUDS. Not dudes, DUDS. As in, boring people who can help make YOU look SUPER INTERESTING by proxy! IT WORKS!!
Now, go get ‘em!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait