Did you miss my big network debut last night? Check it out here!
I take the 20/20 cameras – and the lovely Deborah Roberts – behind the scenes at a reality TV casting call audition in the heart of Hollywood, CA.
Got a nice wake up call from Grandma this AM informing me that I’m on Good Morning America! The lovely Deborah Roberts went on the show to talk about tonight’s show!
Check out the teaser clip ”Finding Snooki: Inside Reality-TV Casting Sessions” for tonight’s 20/20 Special: Reality Rules!
It looks like years of casting America’s next great reality show star have finally paid off.
Look for me on a very special 20/20: Reality Rule$: When TV Gets Real.
(Just like Ke$ha!)
Seriously though, I was interviewed by the lovely and charming Deborah Roberts ( and the GREATEST PRODUCER ever – Eric Strauss) a couple of weeks ago in LA on all things reality TV. She popped by for a casting session and got an insiders look on how casting producers find talent.
It was a ton of fun! I hope you all watch tomorrow night on ABC at 10pm/9 Central! Click below for more info!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait