You are an awesome country with awesome people. You make America better looking by proxy. You’ve given us Ryan Reynolds AND Ryan Gosling.
You make us sound cool. (Thank you Celine Dion and Alanis Morissette). And your TV shows aren’t bad either. (Degrassi High, forever).
I’ve been getting this questions for years and it’s time you knew the truth! No, it’s not some big anti-Canadian conspiracy…
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait