You’re in line at an open call for your favorite reality TV show and you’re up next. Are you nervous? Timid? Silently crapping your pants?
If you have ever or are planning on silently freaking out while waiting in line for an open call, or waiting to go into an audition, there is one simple technique that you can do to INSTANTLY makes yourself feel better.
Not to be a tease, but keep reading to find out what this magic pill might be…
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait