Look Ma, no buffering!
Dying to see my 20/20 interviews back to back? Well, here’s your chance. I’m not one for shamelessly plugging all the press I’ve been getting lately, but I will unabashedly promote my mad WordPress skills. Yes, I actually figured out how to upload videos and audio onto my Press Love section of my blog. I wouldn’t want all that hard work to go unnoticed, so check it out… and if it tickles your fancy, watch me chat it up with some media folks about all things reality TV.
Watch this interview with me on 20/20 that aired Friday night, talking about why Reality Show hopefuls lie to get on TV… and why that is a REALLY BAD IDEA!
And, watch America’s Got Talent tonight to see if they mention the Tim Poe-calypse media scandal.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait