The Bachelor episode five starts off with a twist. The 11 remaining girls say see ya to the mansion in LA and head to Las Vegas. Land of sin and sand, Brad wastes no time wooing his women. He checks them into a fancy schmancy hotel suite and shells out the first date card to Shawntel N.
Just a small town girl, Shawntel N. has no idea what she’s in for. Brad presents her with every girls dream…a shopping spree. And not just at the local mall. We’re talking Fendi, Prada and Gucci here. Brad, with an eyebrow-raising ability to channel his inner fashionista, helps Shawntel N. pick out some slamming outfits. Then, he piles about 50 bags on her shoulders and sends her back to the suite. Bad idea. Jaws drop and jealously bubbles as the other ten girls see the booty Shawntel N. has been bestowed with. Michelle cannot stand it, per usual, and mimics hanging herself. Oh, to dream…
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait