I was thinking about my favorite gang of naked road trippers from The Buried Life (Johnnie, Dave, Duncan and Ben), and wondered – what happened to that show? It was SO good? Why didn’t they make more seasons?!
These four super hot Canadians were out doing so much good in the world, why would MTV not want to capture that on TV? Surely they need something to counter act the bottom feeding cast of The Jersey Shore that does NOTHING good for the world. (I do like the show, but I don’t think Snooki’s novel will be changing the world for the better anytime soon.)
Anyway… I checked out The Buried Life website (www.theburiedlife.com), and see that the boys are touring the country AND they have a BOOK coming out!!
It’s called What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? and it looks AWESOME. I’d definitely check this one out. It might make up for all those wasted hours watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait