It looks like years of casting America’s next great reality show star have finally paid off.
Look for me on a very special 20/20: Reality Rule$: When TV Gets Real.
(Just like Ke$ha!)
Seriously though, I was interviewed by the lovely and charming Deborah Roberts ( and the GREATEST PRODUCER ever – Eric Strauss) a couple of weeks ago in LA on all things reality TV. She popped by for a casting session and got an insiders look on how casting producers find talent.
It was a ton of fun! I hope you all watch tomorrow night on ABC at 10pm/9 Central! Click below for more info!
- 18 Tips To Get You Cast On A Reality TV Show
- Casting Agent Reveals The ‘Snooki Formula’ That Gets People On TV
- Tips from Prime Time Reality TV casting expert Sarah Monson: Exclusive!
- What Does A Reality TV Casting Director Do, Anyway?
- Wanna Be On TV? You’re Gonna Have To Hurry Up and Wait